Minicorp provides remote personal assistant solutions for your business. Specialising in supporting small businesses, we provide remote online support to assist you in the smooth running of your business. We take care of the important but time consuming administrative tasks, so you can focus on the success and growth of your business. We understand that running a business is time consuming, stressful and faced with many challenges. We provide you with the office support you need, allowing you to relax knowing that things are being taken care of professionally and efficiently. We can be your Virtual Personal Assistant (VPA).
What Is a Virtual Personal Assistant?
A Virtual Personal Assistant is a home-based administrative assistant who works via the internet to provide a wide range of secretarial and administrative support to any business not wanting to employ full-time staff. A Virtual PA, regardless of your location and with the use of the latest technology, can offer a service at any distance through the use of internet, email and fax. The services provided are similar to a traditional personal assistant but in a more cost-effective and flexible manner. By using the services of a Virtual PA there is no need to provide office space, equipment, software or furniture as we work from our own office.
Providing assistance with:
- General office administration
- Mail merges and mail outs
- Preparation and formatting of documents and templates
- Standardise office forms and documents so that they all have a consistant look and feel
- Reports and manuals
- Data entry
- Desktop processing - Flyers, brochures, business cards, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, invitations, certificates and lots more.
- Proof reading and editing - Reading your own documents over and over again can lead to missed errors and costly (especially if you have sent your documents to the printers). We can provide a fresh pair of eyes and pick up anything that might have been missed and avoid the cost and embarrassment before your incorrect marketing material is read by your potential customers.
- Product sourcing and research
- Review existing administrative processes
If there is a service we haven't mentioned, please contact us so that we can discuss your requirements with you.